Thursday, 16 April 2009

Play Station


I really enjoy playing PS3. Right now I am addicted to BUZZ QUIZ. Have you ever tried it?

Do you know other similar games?

Which games would you recommend for someone who doesn't like fight games?


Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Nowadays I'm more into computer games, but some years ago I used to play Nintendo 64 a lot. It was really an addiction. My favourite game was Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda. I believe they are still available for these new ones. So, that's my suggestion for people like me who enjoy having fun and not fighting.

    Teacher Chris - Freguesia Branch - Rio de Janeiro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always played video and PC games. For those who dislike fight games, I strongly recommend "Guitar Hero". It's really amusing, specially if you have the guitars!

    Fabrini - Adult Centre - RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m a teacher and my Basic 6 students and I are here 4 the first time. We promised to post as many comments on games as we can.
    Lucas Pinheiro and Bruno Baêta have just thought of a funny video posted on "youtube". Here are the links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU (for "Nintendo 64").
    We hope you have fun! C U soon!

    Cinara Short - Icaraí 2 - RJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,my name's Thiago, i'm a student (Cultura Express for Adults - level One )
    I think Sony Playstation's an excellent video game , but is more advantageous a powerfull computer. I have a computer and PlayStation2, and my favorites games are: Narutimate Accel2 and Kingdom Hearts.

    Here are the links:

    Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS3:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEL2grmKSnM

    and...

    Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2 for PS2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCK0zLbEYuI


    Bye..!^^


    Thiago Malheiros - Bangu - RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Rodrigo I'm a student (Plus 3).I have a PS3, and I'm really into Killzone 2. It's a First Person Shooting game, It's a bit violent but the graphics are incredible and the game exprience is awesome.
    If you want to know the game is take a look
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGy6SEEXcJA

    Good Game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinara and Basic 4 students, really funny video! I laughed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The game Rodrigo recommended (Killzone 2) seems really awesome for those who like war/fighting games. Amazing production!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Harison and I`m a student (Plus 1). Nowadays I play more computer games, but some months ago I used to play PS2. I play football games (PES 2009 and Fifa 2009) and car games (Need For Speed) in my computer, but in PS2 I used to play other games like Guitar Hero , Warriors Orochi. I think that play in computer is better than play in PS2.

    ReplyDelete