The Xbox 360 is the successor to the Xbox, and competes with the PlayStation 3 and the Wii as part of the new generation of video games.
If you enjoy Buzz Quiz but you don’t have a Playstation 2 or 3.
Don’t worry!X Box has a similar game: it's "Scene It?"!!!
The game brings friends together for a movie trivia game that everyone can play and enjoy.
Scene It? includes more than 1,800 questions about movies and comes with 4 wireless buzzers.
What about you? What other game for xbox 360 do you recommend?
Hi again !
ReplyDeleteHi,my name's Thiago, i'm a student (Cultura Express for Adults - level One )
I think Ninja Gaiden II for Xbx 360 is a perfect game,this is a game for adults, because is a very violent game, but if you like: jumps, combos, moves, ninja weapons and several swords, this game is for you!
look this video's gameplay:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30545.html?type=wmv
Bye!^^
Thiago Malheiros - Bangu RJ
I actually followed Thiago's tip and watched a review of the game (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34662.html). even though it's a bit too violent for me, I was surprised with the high quality of the game in terms of image and sound - I felt I was there in the middle of the battle!
ReplyDeleteHow good are you at the game, Thiago?
Anybody else plays it?
Sandra - Icaraí 2, Niterói, RJ
Sandra, I already completed this game. but there are many others.unfortunately I don't have time for all games. soon, i'm play on sunday.
ReplyDeletesee this website:
www.gamefaqs.com
Bye
Thiago Malheiros - Bangu - RJ
Cool site, Thiago - lots of information about all sorts fo games. Thanks for the tip ;)
ReplyDeleteSandra- Icaraí 2, Niterói